Get a Sparkling-New Heating & Air Installation . . . and Save Money!
It’s True: Our Rebates Put Cool Cash in Your Pocket
SEMPER FI HEATING & COOLING PROUDLY OFFERS REBATES ON ALL NEW INSTALLATIONS!
It’s no surprise here in the Mesa area: our summers are scorching hot. That makes cooling our homes and businesses a top priority.
We push our HVAC systems to the limits.
And the last thing anyone needs is a huge bill for new heating and air installation.
That’s why Semper Fi is the one call to make when it’s time for a new unit.
So imagine what it would feel like to grab unbeatable benefits like . . .
Up to $1,125 back on a new energy-efficient AC, heat pump or mini-split system.
Enjoy the largest, economically-friendly system for your home or business
. . . with just one call to Semper Fi.
All you need to do now is sign up for our the Premier Semper Fi Rebate Program!
You’ll get a superior system to keep you comfortable all summer long. And it’s guaranteed to meet exact manufacturer specifications for peak efficiency.
All qualifying equipment must be listed in the CEE/AHRI Verified Directories as meeting or exceeding the efficiency minimums (ceedirectory.org ). Mini-splits can be ducted or ductless.
Incentives paid by ton or half-ton of the system’s nominal cooling capacity as listed by manufacturer’s specifications. Rebates effective with installations on or after Feb. 1, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A REBATE
STEP 1: Download this form and send it to Semper Fi to sign. You will need to upload the signed form when prompted during the application process.
STEP 2: Complete the online rebate application.
STEP 3: You will receive a message confirming that your application has been received and will be notified if any additional information is required.
“You will have the option to download the file to PDF, print it, and complete the rebate application.
TO GET THESE REBATE BENEFITS, YOU MUST:
- Be a permanent local residential electric customer who resides in a single-family detached, single-family attached or mobile home or apartment/condo.
- Have the qualified system installed by a contractor licensed to install residential air conditioning systems before April 30, 2022. << That’s Semper Fi!
- Replace or supplement an existing central heat pump or central AC with a new high-efficiency system that meets minimum efficiency ratings.
- Submit Manual J load calculations with your application on single-stage systems or the application will be delayed or denied. Load calculations are not required for multi-stage or variable-capacity systems.
- Allow, upon request, Semper Fi or our agent to inspect the installed unit to verify compliance with rebate requirements.
New construction homes and window units do NOT qualify for rebates.
Both indoor air handler and condensing units must be replaced on split central systems.
While results will vary based on your existing system, size of home, comfort preferences and price plan, an efficient system replacement can save 30% to 50% on your annual cooling costs.
IS IT TIME FOR NEW AC?
You’ll want to call Semper Fi to talk about your Heating & Air if . . .
- The central air conditioner or heat pump is 10 years old or more
- Electricity consumption increases while your air quality decreases
- You’re noticing the cooling or heating are noisy
- The system runs longer to maintain the same thermostat setting (it’s struggling)
We’re your trusted local Mesa HVAC pros. We earned a 4.9-star rating from customers like you, in addition to an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
We treat your AC like it’s our own and take pride in our work. Experience the Semper Fi Difference yourself. We’re just a call away!